©2017 Kace All Rights Reserved
Last Violations in Sudan
- Appeal Court Supports Death Sentence of Asim Omer
- 24 girls arrested from an all women’s party on charges of indecent clothing
- The Public Order court accuses women’s activists Winnie Omar of indecent clothing
- Sudanese court sentences two students to a fine
- Security services arrest a journalist in Al-Geneina
- A civilian killed and three wounded in a confrontation with the police in Kadogi
- Three children killed in an explosion in Nyala
- Confrontations between the police and civilians in Al-Jereif
- National Security Assaults a Citizen and the People of Al-Leera Burn the Offices of National Security
- One Dead and Another Injured in an Assault on an Engineering Team in Darfur
To contribute to the empowerment of the targeted groups by providing them with skills that enable them to raise the standard and quality of their lives in general and skills of participation and interaction in public affairs in particular. In other words, KACE provides the targeted groups with skills that are needed to face current and future challenges in order to contribute to peace and human development in their own local areas.
To define the challenges and opportunities created by the Comprehensive Peace Agreement (CPA) and to use them to enhance the democratic transformation in the country.To build alliances, coalitions and partnership with local, national, regional and international organizations that share KACE vision and mission.
To contribute to the empowerment of disenfranchised local communities and sectors by providing them with vocational skills and equipment to raise their productivity. And to provide them with organizational skills in order to protect themselves and their clients, and to increase their earnings and job security.
To work with educational institutions such as universities and to develop curricula in human rights, citizenship and conflict analysis and resolution.
- The center aims to develop and consolidate and spread the culture of peace and democracy.
- Publication of enlightenment and freedom of thought in all walks of life Sudanese.
- Seeking to design programs aimed at promoting a culture of peace.
- The development of democratic behavior, and encourage freedom of thought and freedom of scientific research.
- Strengthen the civilized dialogue between the sectors of the people values, celebrate the cultural diversity of the country.
- Maintain a positive social beliefs and practices.
- Anti-cultural values is democracy, respect for religious freedom and human rights.
- A culture of peace, democracy and development in the Sudanese society.
- Interaction Centre with various civil society organizations, and with the official institutions.
- Centre with educational systems, devices and media reaction to publish his letter.
ndertakes research and campaigns. It engages in public activism aiming at spreading enlightenment. It does that by developing a culture of peace and fostering democracy and freedom, so that they permeate all walks of life in Sudan.
pread enlightenment. It aims to develop democratic modes of behaviour, to encourage freedom of thought and freedom of scientific research, and to reinforce peaceful and civilized debate amongst different groups and sectors of the society. KACE focuses on awareness-raising in the different communities in order to change perceptions about own and others’ identity and human worth. It focuses on the root causes of the civil war and human rights violations. It also undertakes research and campaign on cultural and educational reform.
KACE - Kampala office
KACE Sudan’s regional office in Kampala was established to serve three basic purposes:
To support a more comprehensive mandate of KACE in Sudan with a focus on South Sudan civil society capacity and networking, and to generally monitor the status of human rights and women’s rights in northern Sudan, including Darfur and the “three areas.”
To engage Sudan in projects at the regional level of East Africa and the Horn in programs such as conflict resolution, human rights and women’s rights, and human and cultural development
To establish a secure setting from which KACE can publish and report more freely
Kampala office Goals
Support the message Centre in Khartoum, and the opening of a cultural window on Africa.
Support building the capacity of civil society organizations in the state of South Sudan and networking with them.
Linking Sudan with projects at the regional level in East Africa and the Horn of Africa, in resolving disputes relating to the programs, human rights, women’s rights, human and cultural development and cooperation with civil society organizations in the region, particularly Uganda them.
Achieving the ground where the Centre’s activities are held in a more secure environment and freedom, and which can write and publish various reports and publications.
Access to Sudanese living Beognda and linked to the country’s issues and help them be useful to themselves and their country.
To work for a culture of peace and the promotion of a culture of protection of human rights in general and respect for women’s rights in particular central Sudanese residents Beognda sectors, with particular attention to areas of conflict in the Darfur region and the three areas.